I previously did a post regarding Mario Badescu Rosewater Facial Spray. I thought I should do another post to let you know the benefits of using rosewater on your face.
Rosewater has been a very popular product and here are the reasons why:
- If you saturate cotton wool/pad with rosewater and leave them under your eyes it can help reduce dark circles and puffiness under the eyes.
- Can help fade scars caused by pimples, cuts, irritation etc
- Helps tone the skin, can be used as a toner straight after cleansing
- When used as a toner, rosewater can help maintain the skin’s pH balance and remove dirt, left over makeup after cleansing and oil
- Can help problematic skin, such as dryness and eczema as rose water has anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps promote smooth skin and even skin tone
- Anti ageing properties
Cleopatra, the Queen of Ancient Egypt, used rosewater regularly as part of her beauty regime to keep her skin soft and smooth.
Do you use rosewater? How is it working for you? What brands are you using?
What kind of post would you like to see next? Comment below xx